Components of a Workstation
- Panels are combined in a variety of widths and heights to meet the specific needs of your workforce. Fabric and paint colors are selected to compliment your decor.
- Surfaces are available in a variety of lengths & colors; made of durable wood or laminate.
- 2-Way Connector pictured above. 3 and 4-way connectors are used to create common panel configurations.
- Flipper Door Unit: Locking overhead storage for binders and other material.
- Full Height Shelf: Open, easy access storage.
- Half Height Shelf: Open, easy access storage.
- Keyboard Tray: Often utilized to allow adjustment to meet ergonomic needs.
- Powered Panel (at Kick Plate): Provides power to the workstation. In some cases this can be installed above the work surface (beltline).
- Lateral File: High-capacity file storage for letter and legal size documents.
- Box, Box, File Pedestal: Two 6" utility drawers and one 12" filing drawer. Available in both stationary and mobile (as shown).
- File, File Pedestal: Two 12" filing drawers
- Tackable Panel Tile: Optional tackable surface. Fabric can be matched or used as an accent.
- Rail Tile Panel & Accessories: Optional rail tile & accessories can be used to keep the clutter off one's desk. Select from a range of organizational accessories to suite your needs.
- Task Lighting can be mounted under both shelving and flipper door units.